Gill & Gill world transport has an excellent opportunity for professional, dependable Class 1 Drivers ready to bring your skills to a company that recognizes and rewards your contribution to our success.
In addition to competitive salaries, benefits and paid vacation, With driver safety as a key focus, our dedicated team of experienced transportation pros dispatches our awesome drivers across Canada.
- Candidates must have flatbed / tarping experience (we can offer training to the right candidates)
- Carry a valid passport or willing to renew/obtain
- Clean driving record and driver's abstract
- At least two years minimum highway driving experience within Canada and the United States
- Must be able to pass drug screening and able to cross the United States border
- Experience with Log Book Management Regulations considered an asset
- Knowledge of Hours of Service Requirements and Provincial/State Rules & Regulations
- Clear communication and understanding of English (written and verbal)
- Positive and hardworking attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- $ Hiring Bonuses for Driver Referrals
- Competitive wages, direct deposit, group benefits and paid vacation for Company Drivers
- Attractive Load Tenders, Dedicated Loads, FTL/LTL Opportunities for Owner-Operators
- Mechanically sound equipment
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities for learning and career development
- A supportive driver-dispatch team of experienced logistics professionals
- Company stability and long-term employment contracts
If you feel that you possess the knowledge, skills and abilities mentioned above then we would love to hear from you!
Looking for an exciting career behind the wheel? Connect with us! Gill & Gill world transport provides a challenging work environment for experienced drivers. Our company is growing and we're always checking our mirrors for talented, reliable individuals. If you're committed to the highway and you'd rather sit behind the wheel than behind a desk, apply below!
Job Type: Full-time
- Flatdeck: 1 year
- driving: 2 years
Email: send your resume at - Mgill1224@gmail.com