Tupaz Sushi is looking for a sushi chef.
- Perform all regular duties of full time sushi cook. Prepare all types of sushi and other seafood, listed on menus.
- Must have at least 2 years experience of sushi chef
- Responsible for maintaining all labor & food cost effectiveness at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining proper staffing levels at all times
- Follow proper food-handling guidelines accordingly to Health Department
- Develop, implement, and adhere to standardized recipes.
- Training and development of Seafood Bar employees including responsibility for handling disciplinary procedures when necessary including, but not limited to, attendance reports and progressive discipline.
- Responsible for the timely completion of all additional duties set forth by Owner/Manager.
- Immediately notifies Manager when guests are not satisfied with their experience or if an accident occurs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Owner/Manager
- Must be able to work all shifts as necessary
- Experience offering cooking classes and a professional culinary background
- Efficient at time management
- Excellent communicator and willing to respond promptly to customer inquiries
Job Type: Full-time
Permanent Wage: $17-$22/hour (depending on Experience)
Working Hour: 30 - 40 hours/week Benefits: • 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
Benefits Job Responsibilities: • Cook complete meals or specialty foods, such as sauces, salads.
Experience: sushi chef: 2 years (Required)
Completion of secondary school is required Number of
Positions: • 1 Location: