We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client Tim Hortons in Stratford, ON
The food service supervisor at Tim Hortons performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 / hour for 30 to 40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 2 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise, coordinate and facilitate the working of staff who prepare and portion food
- Establish ways to meet the work schedule;
- Handle and solve customer complaints or workplace problems efficiently;
- Set-up procedures and methods for a smooth flow of operations;
- Manage the inventory and stocks used in preparation.
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety at work as per health and safety guidelines.
- Training of new employees in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality controls
- Maintain Records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year - 2 years of experience.
Please email your resume at - email@example.com
By Mail -
693 Erie Street , Stratford, ON. N4Z 1A1