MIRCHI MASALA RESTAURANT & SWEETS
North Indian Sweet Maker
- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Salary$13.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Vacancies: 2 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (2 Years)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Selected candidates must be reliable and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Cooking a large variety of Indian desserts – rasmalai, gulab jamun, kheer, burfi, halva, etc.
. Understanding the correct amount of sweets to make, in order to minimize waste.
- Maintaining a clean kitchen and work area.
- Preparing desserts for customers with food allergies or intolerance.
- Training staff in preparation of desserts.
- Ordering supplies and equipment.
- Maintaining inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Working with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Unit 15-1099 Kingsbury Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2P 2P9