Job Types: Regular Job
Terms of Employment: Full-time permanent (40 hours)
Salary: $22.00 per hour for 40.00 hours per week
Anticipated Start date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba (2 Vacancies)
- Carry out administrative activities of an establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of the operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Responds to vendor telephone calls/inquiries.
- Assists employees with outgoing telephone calls, two-way radio contacts, and pages.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Assists in overseeing transportation, taking orders, and directing drivers.
- Matches and checks pick-ups and deliveries.
- Checks inventory and participates in semi-annual inventory count, two Saturdays a year.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recent 5 years.
- High School Certificate (A university degree or college diploma in business would be an asset)
- Excellent English-written and interpersonal communication skills
Employer: Winnipeg Trend-Line Inc.
202B-834 Ellice Avenue
How to apply:
Phone: +1(204) 202-4627