Terms of Employment: Full-time permanent (40 hours)
Salary: $22.00 per hour for 40.00 hours per week
Anticipated Start date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba (2 Vacancies)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to Assisting with:
- Able to do payroll.
- Able to manage accounts and bank reconciliation.
- Performing monthly financial close functions through the preparation of financial statements.
- Manage Accounts receivable and payables.
- Receiving department backup.
- Adheres to established Accounts Payable/Receivable protocol as defined.
- Matches invoices to appropriate receiver tags (and purchase orders when applicable).
- Reviews invoices for quantity and pricing accuracy and works to resolve discrepancies.
- Ensures that appropriate account coding is used and that required managerial approvals are obtained.
- Scans all invoices and backup paperwork for verification/payment.
- Files all invoices and purchase orders inappropriate files.
- Assists in any research or special projects as needed.
- Attends safety meetings and abides by all safety rules set forth by the company and governmental regulatory agencies; ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Preparation of annual financial budgets
- Preparation of detailed budget, income or expenditure reports
- Completion of monthly financial projection analysis
- Rate analysis and review
- Managing flow of accounting data to/from departments
- Evaluating and assessing internal controls and operating results including analysis of budget to actual results; presents cost reduction recommendations to management
- Special projects as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Post Secondary Certificate or Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Prefer to have 3-5 years of experience in Accounting Clerk.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related accounting business systems
Employer: Winnipeg Trend-Line Inc.
202B-834 Ellice Avenue
How to apply:
Phone: +1(204) 202-4627