Job Types: Regular Job
Terms of Employment: Full-time permanent (40 hours)
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 40.00 hours per week
Anticipated Start date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reporting to ownership and leading a team of approximately 45 employees and a fleet of close to 20 Trucks/Trailers.
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services.
- Oversee operational performance including workflow, planning, continuous improvement, quality management, project execution, & safety initiatives
- Support and contribute to the strategic plans of the business and organization including business development, customer integration, digitization & engagement
- Provide coaching and supportive leadership to create a high performing, engaged team.
- Plan, organize direct, control, and evaluate the operations of commercial transportation.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Coordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Plan, organize, and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security, and snow removal.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate operational manuals to modify commercial transportation.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of Trucks, Trailers, and parking yards.
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Hire and oversee the training and supervision of staff.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business.
- 3 Years of experience in recent 5 years.
- Leadership experience with demonstrated ability to drive engagement, build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong, confident communicator with the ability to facilitate continuous improvement and positive change
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, Database, MS Office
Employer: Winnipeg Trend-Line Inc.
202B-834 Ellice Avenue
How to apply:
Phone: +1(204) 202-4627