We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client Subway Sandwiches, in Ajax, ON.
The food service supervisor at Subway performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary: $15-$17/ Hour for 40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Supervise and coordinate Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Subway manuals.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
- Complete daily log books, cash out paperwork and other records of stock
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Establish work schedules
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1-2 year of experience.
How to Apply:
Please email you resume at- firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail - 71 Gillett Drive, Ajax, ON, Canada
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.