We, as parents, are looking for a Reliable, Flexible, Organised and a personable Full-Time Child Care Provider for our children aged 3 and 1.
The ideal candidate should be able to build a healthy relationship with our children and assist us with their social and emotional development in addition to the other duties.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Requirements: Knowledge of English
Previous experience (1-2 years) in similar position or completion of a training program.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, physically demanding
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Supervise and provide care for infant and child
- Oversee infant's and children's daily routine, such as feeds and nap periods, as instructed
- Maintain personal hygiene of infant and children including bathing, changing diapers
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and nutritious meals for children and for infants.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home
- Responsible for drop-off and pick up to school, appointments, and other activities for children
- Organize activities such as crafts, games and outings for children
- Assist children with Pre-School Reading/Writing
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
How to Apply:
Email: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Please mail your resume to 13493 87A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6B7..
** Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment. **