We, as parents, are looking for a Reliable, Flexible, Organised and a personable Full-Time Child Care Provider for our infant aged 1
The ideal candidate should be able to build a healthy relationship with our infant and assist us with their social and emotional development in addition to the other duties.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Requirements: Knowledge of English
Previous experience (1-2 years) in similar position or completion of a training program.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, physically demanding
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Supervise and provide care for infant
- Oversee infant's daily routine, such as feeds and nap periods, as instructed
- Maintain personal hygiene of infant including bathing, changing diapers
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and nutritious meals for infant
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home
- Organize activities such as crafts, games and outings for infant
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
How to Apply:
Email: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Please mail your resume to 12570 97A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3V 2H4.
** Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment. **