- Measures and provides counsel on improving operational performances. Plan and direct the overall development of the store, from preparation, cleanliness, customer service, purchasing, inventory, performance, among others.
- Maintains frequent and uninterrupted communication with the Chief Operation Manager, ensure that daily operational guidelines of the locations are followed. Prepare and present reports that inform of revenues, deficiencies, cost and projections.
- Supervises regular management performance and evaluate routinely for growth and improvement.
- Hire, train, supervise and discipline co-workers on procedures and provide ongoing feedback for improvement. Create staff schedules and enforce attendance.
- Help develop policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of goals, including but not limited to excellence of customer services, facility cleanliness, health and safety and maintenance of daily practices.
- Ensures that operational and training standards are consistently enforced and executed by co-workers.
- Answer to customer complaints and concerns in a fast and professional manner.
- Communicate with suppliers to schedule deliveries and negotiate best practices.
- Experience in the food service sector, supervisor experience is an asset
- Highschool/college Diploma
Please apply by sending resumes to the following email: Kris.email@example.com
Salary: $28 per hour
Location: Unit 120D, 50 Rideau St, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J7
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc.