- Maintain financial records and ensure procedures follow company and industry regulations.
- Core accounting and bookkeeping duties including general ledger maintenance, full-cycle accounts receivable and accounts payable processing, preparation of account reconciliations, journal entry preparation and posting, payroll administration, financial summaries/reports, GST/HST, EHT, and WSIB reporting and filing, T4 and T5 tax slip preparation and filing.
- Preparation of interim monthly and quarterly financial statements. Responsible for analyzing accounts/cost, financial statements and preparing/advising cost-saving strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end assurance (audit and review) and compilation files with other staff and partners.
- Participate in the preparation of T1 personal tax returns as well as prepare cheques for payroll, contractors, vendors, and utilities.
- Assist in maintaining firm files in a paperless environment.
- Provide support for administrative duties if necessary.
Location: 1160 Bellamy Rd N
High school/College Diploma
2+ years of experience is an asset
Apply to: email@example.com
TAAS Enterprise Ltd.