2245734 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway has an immediate opening for an experienced Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Toronto, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customer satisfaction, develop and retain a relationship with customers.
- Supervise coordinates and organizes the workflow and set work schedules for food servers, kitchen staff, and other supporting staff.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food orders.
- Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
- Assists with interviews and hiring of new staff, Provide orientation and training for new staff in job duties and health and safety procedures.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Answer and handle routine questions, inquiries, and complaints from customers. If necessary, refer to the complex questions to the owner.
- Supervise and coordinate day to day management and business operation.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel, and restaurant management or related discipline or minimum 1 year of experience in food preparation or service required
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker, attention to detail, and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 15.50/hour
Business Location: 235 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3Y3
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
2245734 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway