1. Maintains employees by recruiting, interview, selecting and training new employees.
2. Create a safe, secure, and legal work environment for my employees.
3. Write the “Gasoline Filling Station Fire Safety Plan and Requirements”, and explain
to my employees.
4. Help employees to get the “health, safety and environment” certificate, Lottery
5. Make a schedule weekly for our employees, also including the job rotation,
vacations, overtime scheduling and payroll.
6. Check email, read and respond to the messages.
7. Manage cash, report, invoices, pay cheques and receipts from cashier by daily.
8. Maintain inventory and order gas for the store.
9. Solve problems or customer.
10. Set the monthly goal, learn and improve myself and my employees.
11. Report everything to the Manager.
12. Willing to take shifts for the morning or evening and weekend.
Minimum education: Completion of secondary school is required;
Previous retail sales experience as a cashier or sales person.