We are looking for Suitable candidate for Position for Administrative assistant (NOC: 1241) for our client Key Investment Matters Inc.
- Salary $22.00 to $24.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
- Terms of employment: Permanent,
- Full time - 30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
- Employer covers the relocation costs
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate
Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply
15 Cranberry Cres. Brampton, ON L6Y 4P7
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Key Investment Matters Inc.