We are seeking a Senior Symfony Web Developer to become an integral part of our team in North Vancouver office! You will develop and code for our SaaS solution in order to advance it by developing the new modules and features.
Our product, www.ManagePetro.com, is a back-office SaaS application for Fuel Delivery Management based on Symfony framework.
- Develop and expand features and products using a variety of Symfony programming
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, and fix errors, refactor existing code
- Document code development
- Unit testing development
- Report generator and Report Engines
- Integration with 3rd party applications
- Developing in the SaaS architecture
- 3+ years of experience with any major MVC framework (Symfony, Laravel, etc.). Symfony experience is a huge plus!
- Experience with integration through web services (REST / SOAP)
- Git version control
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team worker
- SaaS dev knowledge is an extra asset
Nice to have:
- Node JS
- Linux Server Management
min 4 years development