LOOKING FOR PERMANENT FULL TIME OFFICE COORDINATOR (NOC 1221) AT SUPER ASIA FOOD & SPICES LTD. 8905 HUNTINGTON ROAD, UNIT # 7, VAUGHAN. ON. L4H 5A1.
Job Duties & Responsibilities as per lead statement of NOC 1221:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Overseas documentation related to Import.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management and related staff.
EDUCATION: College Diploma or Equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 1 Year or more
SALARY: $24.25/Hr for 37.5 Hours per week
BENEFITS: Medical and vacation Pay as per Company’s policies.
START DATE: As soon as possible
E-Mail Resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Asia Food & Spices Ltd.