LOOKING FOR PERMANENT FULL TIME SALES SUPERVISOR (NOC 6211) AT
SUPER ASIA FOOD & SPICES Ltd. 8905 Highway 50, Unit # 7, Vaughan. ON. L4H 5A1
Main Duties & Responsibilities as per lead statement of NOC 6211
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff and cashiers
- Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Setup products on Wal-Mart B2C ecommerce/online portal.
- Assist queries related to online consumer portal.
- Use Sobeys online portal for claim issuances and follow up.
- Make presentations on performances of categories, brands, social media &/or any ad hoc needs.
- Actively monitor PO & OTIF rates.
- Help new customers create retail account.
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised
- May perform managerial duties if required, such as managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing strategies.
EDUCATION: COLLEGE DIPLOMA.
EXPERIENCE: 1 YEAR OR MORE AT SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
SALARY: $18.50/Hr for 37.5 Hours per week
BENEFITS: Vacation Pay
START DATE: As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY: Email: email@example.com
Super Asia Food & Spices Ltd.