* Install equipment, operate upgrades, apply fixes to improve reliability
* Conduct daily routine checks on equipment to detect damages, or needs for repairs on equipment
* Servicing of machines, conveyors, palletizers, ,wrappers, depalletizers, labelers
* Troubleshoot valves, accumulators, pilot operated valves, cylinders and all associated hardware with minimal supervision
* Comply with the Company's Integrated Management Systems which includes but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety and GMP
* Comply with all the rules & policies regarding health safety, occupational safety, environmental safety, legal regulations, company requirements, etc.
* Participate in the development of team members through training and collaboration
Compliance with company's Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.