- Employment Location: 17 St. Lawrence Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5T8
- Salary: $22.25 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On-call, Overtime, Day, Weekend
- Employer covers the relocation costs
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Work Location Information
Relocation costs covered by the employer, Willing to relocate
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate
Train other workers
Area of Specialization
Correspondence, Reports and records, Financial statements, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic scheduler, Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, Quick Books, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
- Schedule and confirm appointments, meetings with clients, coordinate calendars activities and arrange travel schedules.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Organize, compile, update and maintain customer’s records and documentation.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Prepare and maintain invoices, correspondence and other financial records by using a computerized Quickbooks and MS Office system.
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment.
- Manage all accounts receivable and payable with financial transactions and reconciliation.
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Maintain organizational files, documents and office supplies.
Engineering, Financial, Business
How to apply
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.