Amron’s Gourmet Meats Ltd. located at #170-8180 No. 2 Road, Richmond BC V7C5K1 is looking for “Meat Cutter” on permanent and full time equivalent.
Job Title: Meat Cutter
Number of Vacancies: 1
Work Location: #170-8180 No. 2 Road, Richmond BC V7C5K1
Term of employment: Full time, permanent with 30-40 hours per week.
Shifts: Weekdays, Weekends, Evenings
Compensation: $17 per hour, overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week
- Vacation Pay: 4% vacation pay
- Other benefits: as per BC employment standards
- Clean, Cut, trim, grind meats using butcher’s cutlery and powered equipment
- Cut, weigh, portion and package meats to specification or as per customer’s order
- Maintain retail display and ensure it’s well-presented.
- Manage inventory and keep records of sales.
- Ensure proper meats storage procedures are being followed.
- Maintain a clean work area to ensure conformance to food, health, sanitation and workplace safety standards.
- Education: Completion of secondary school.
- Experience: No experience necessary-On job training will be provided. However, the experience will be considered as an asset.
- Language Requirements: English.
- Customer and quality focus
- Responsible and dependable
- Good communication skills
How to Apply- Please send resume by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply however only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Amron’s Gourmet Meats Ltd.