1759110 Ontario Inc.
1759110 Ontario Inc. O/A A&W has immediate opening for 2 Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Puslinch, Ontario,
As a Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain relationship with customers.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians and other customers.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food order.
- Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Assists with interviews, and hiring of new staffs, Provide orientation and training for new staff.
- Provide health and safety training to staff.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or 1 to 2 years’ experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time manager.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 17.00/hour
Location: 292 Brock road south, Puslinch, Ontario, N0B 2J0
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1759110 Ontario Inc. O/A A&W