The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Participate in the continuous growth of Trinity Tech Inc. communication, marketing, and advertising strategies; this involves reviewing and developing plans in these departments. Ensure that communication programs, marketing, and advertising plans meet company quality standards as well as public expectations of any trustworthy organization. In addition, organize events and communicate with the public and other companies and/or institutions if necessary.
- Review Trinity Tech Inc. advertising needs and prepares the advertising accordingly with the characteristics of our services and the nature of the automotive industry. Research latest trends in the industry and implement appropriate ideas in the marketing/advertising efforts to target specific groups of interest for the organization.
- Propose different advertising strategies for different media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, print media, Instagram, and others.
- Review and improve our customer service strategy by using questionnaires and feedback forms.
- Organize meetings and events with the purpose to increase business opportunities with potential clients and for the development of our brand. Conduct open houses, job fairs, and recognition events.
- Develop marketing materials, such as emails, flyers, and brochures.
- Participate in public relations efforts to increase the awareness of our brand, represent Trinity Tech Inc. in upcoming recruitment conferences and networking opportunities.
- Prepare and present reports to the executive team on consumer trends, competition and actions for the future.
- Prepare communication material for Managers and other staff who will represent the company in events.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, presentations, Web sites and press releases.
Location: 4 Finley Rd. - Brampton
Salary: $33 per hour
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highschool/College Diploma or
2+ years of experience
Trinity Tech Inc.