2519247 Ontario Inc. O/A KSG Carriers.
2519247 Ontario Inc. O/A KSG Carriers. has immediate opening for experienced 3 Truck Driver (NOC #7511) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Truck Driver, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Truck Driver performs some or all of the following duties:
- Operate and drive primary trucks to transport goods and materials mainly on local routes and highway routes.
- Loading and unloading of goods over land to and from customer.
- Secure and unsecure loads using straps and load bars.
- Conduct Pre-Trip and post trip inspection of the vehicle and safely operate equipment.
- Plan travel schedules, routes ahead and obtain necessary documentation for transporting goods.
- Responsible for communicating with dispatch
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties related to short and long haul driving such as record hours of service, distance covered, fuel consumption and maintain electronic log books.
- Monitor service and safety inspection requirements of assigned tractor and trailers.
- Record information of carrying material, bill of lading and all required paperwork for transportation requirements.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- AZ, A class 1, or commercial heavy duty license is required to drive long combination vehicles.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (50-60 hours/week)
Compensation: $0.27 per Mile / $24.75 per hour is guaranteed for this job.
Location: 57 Progress Crt, Brampton, Ontario, L6S 5X2
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com