EcoTouch Cleaning Solutions Inc. is seeking two qualified Cleaning Supervisors to join our team as soon as possible. Two positions are available for full-time permanent work (40 hours per week). Wages are $27.00 per hour plus two weeks paid vacation to start, with medical/dental benefits after three-month probationary period and end-of-year performance bonus.
The Cleaning Supervisor will supervise and co-ordinate the activities of our light-duty cleaners and is also required to clean and expected to move frequently between job sites in the lower mainland as required.
1. Experience: at least 2 years of experience to less than 3 years at minimum
2. Language: Functional English language is required (speaking, reading and writing)
3. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation diploma or its equivalent
Specific Job Duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers, ensuring high standards of cleanliness and professionalism
- Create, manage and co-ordinate work schedules with staff and manage work flow
- Report to senior management
- Check equipment and supplies and order new supplies as required
- Train new hires
- Inspect sites to ensure safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback
- Resolve customer complaints and employee issues
- Take payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Move or drive cleaning crew as required (vehicle to be provided)
- Assist cleaners in performing duties (as required)
Please provide resumé (please no cover letters or phone calls) indicating your relevant work experience by email to the attention of D. Bonilla at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the business location at:
EcoTouch Cleaning Solutions Inc.
202C-575 5th Ave E