We are seeking qualified Cement Finishers to join our team as soon as possible. We have four (4) permanent, full-time positions (40 hours per week) available ASAP. Wages are $30.00 per hour, plus two weeks paid vacation and an opportunity to work overtime on occasion.
1. Experience: at least 2 – 3 years of experience as a skilled Cement Finisher
2. Language: Functional English language is required (speaking, reading and writing)
3. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation diploma or its equivalent
Specific Job Duties:
- Level top surface of freshly poured concrete on floors, walls, and ceilings according to grade and depth specification
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials
- Place concrete directly into forms or surfaces according to grade
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures as required
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces
- Repair, resurface and replace work or damages sections of concrete structures
These positions are not suitable for general labourers who have no experience. If you do not have relevant experience your application will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Please provide your resumé (no cover letters or phone calls please) indicating your relevant work experience to the Manager Isaac by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the business location at:
Isaac Concrete Services Inc.
5279 Taunton Street