Early Childhood Educator
Discovery Castle Childcare Inc. located in Vancouver BC, requires Early Childhood Educator to join its team as soon as possible.
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest, provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Interact directly with the children to provide quality care
- Responsible for the overall health and welfare of the children in their classroom, which requires diligent monitoring of all children during learning times, mealtimes, restroom breaks, and nap times
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits
- Assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisor
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and wellbeing of children
Education & Experience requirements
- Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education
Bachelor's degree in child development is required.
- Completion of Early Childhood Education Certificate is required
Wages: $18.50/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Location: - 340 E 23rd Street, North Vancouver BC, V7L 3E5
How to apply: -
By E-Mail: email@example.com
By Mail: 3408-128 W Cordova Street, Vancouver BC, V6B 0E6
Discovery Castle Childcare Inc.