Sandhar Trucking Ltd. located in Richmond, BC is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic office administrator for our company.
- Coordinate and plan various activities for our Office.
- Schedule work activities and delegate work to support staff.
- Ensure that office procedures are followed, and deadlines are met.
- Answering phone calls and attending to new clients visiting the office when required.
- Ordering inventory, prepare emails and spreadsheets.
- Keep record of daily operation and maintain proper records.
- Preparing and issuing receipts to clients and following up for the fees.
- Performing additional duties as required by the management.
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Completion of secondary school education with at least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
University degree or college diploma in business or public administration with 1 year of experience
Benefits: Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
Job Location: 8391 No 5 Rd, Richmond BC, V6Y 2V5
Salary: $25.00/Hour (35 hours/ Week)
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 8391 No 5 Rd, Richmond BC, V6Y 2V5