Tristeel Construction Ltd. located in Surrey; BC is looking for an Administrative Assistant
- Answer phones calls, emails, and mails
- Manage incoming post mails and emails regularly and share and co-ordinate the flow of information internally.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meeting
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Request and order office materials and supplies when needed and maintain inventory.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Prepare and write minutes of meetings and share the information within the workplace.
- When employer requests, arrange travel schedules and make reservation for a business trip
- Compile data, statistics, and other information
Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of college or other program for administrative assistant or secretaries
1 year of related work experience
Jib type: full-time, Permanent
Job Location: Unit 409 8115 121A street Surrey BC V3W 1J2
Compensation: $22/hour for 35 hours/week
How to apply:
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tristeel Construction Ltd.