We are looking for a dynamic graphic designer - multimedia, interactive or new media who not only shares our values and love for animals but is a perfect candidate with the passion for helping us expand our online presence and enhance our brand.
- Communicate with the company's Director to understand and represent the business's values and brand in all graphic designs, content and online media platforms.
- Design marketing assets for websites, digital creative, email, SMS, social media ensuring that they align with brand guidelines.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the designs, themes and messages on our website and online media platforms.
- Following industry standards and the latest technology, determine the best ways to achieve higher customer engagement levels.
- Create short-form video content for use across social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and other popular platforms.
- Areas of work will include but are not limited to marketing collaterals, presentations, static online banners, animated online banners, print ads, social media ads, infographics, promotional emails, event signage, app development, website promotion and web page banners.
- Plan and control the budget for the development of graphic design projects, contents and the use of platforms.
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, videos, graphs, charts, thumbnail images, and other design elements.
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements, as appropriate. Capable of Reformatting, resizing, and retouching a variety of design assets.
- Apply knowledge of the eCommerce space, including competitive strategies, product development, customer research, usability best practices, and industry trends.
- Organize and maintain the graphic archive of the company.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- 1+ year of experience
- College Diploma in Graphic Arts or related field.
Location: Unit 32 - 55 West Beaver Creek Rd, Richmond Hill, ON Canada
Position: Title: Graphic designer - multimedia, interactive or new media
Hours of Work: 30 hours /week, 52 weeks/year
Job Type: full time, permanent
Please apply at: email@example.com