A&W located at Unit 110, 1399 Main Street, Vancouver BC, is looking for a Shift Manager to join its team as soon as possible:
- Prepare schedules and assign work to sub-ordinate staff.
- Supervise sub-ordinate staff and their activities.
- Responsible for daily operations including but not limited to cash flow for point of sales, inventory and restocking of food supplies.
- Train new staff
- Maintain inventory level for supplies, also checking daily inventory and end of week to estimate and order ingredients.
- May evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback to the owner.
- May resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
- Follow A&W Restaurant’s policy and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Completion of secondary school
- 1 year of experience in the food industry
Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field with 6 months of experience.
Salary: $18.00/Hour for 40 hours a week and over time after 40 Hour/week
Benefits: Medical Benefit, Dental Benefit and Vision Care Benefit
Job Location: Unit 110, 1399 Main Street, Vancouver BC, V6A 4B6
How to Apply
By Mail: 5264 Imperial Street, Burnaby BC, V5J 0G9
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org