West British Gardening & Landscaping Ltd. located in North Vancouver, BC is looking for 2 Landscaper to join their team as soon as possible.
- Plans and executes small scale landscaping operations and maintains grounds and landscape of private and business residences:
- Participates with laborer, landscape in preparing and grading terrain, applying fertilizers, seeding and sodding lawns, and transplanting shrubs and plants, using manual and power-operated equipment.
- Plans lawns, and plants and cultivates them, using gardening implements and power-operated equipment.
- Repairs established lawns, using seed mixtures and fertilizers recommended for particular soil type and lawn location.
- Locates and plants shrubs, trees, and flowers selected by property owner or those recommended for landscape effect.
- Mows and trims lawns, using hand mower or power mower.
- Trims shrubs and cultivates gardens.
- Cleans grounds, using rakes, brooms, and hose.
- Sprays trees and shrubs and applies supplemental liquid and dry nutrients to lawn and trees.
- Other duties as requested by the management.
Completion of secondary school is required
Completion of a university or college program in landscaping, landscape design or landscape technology
1 year of experience as landscape and grounds maintenance laborer is required.
Job Location: Different locations in lower mainland area depending upon contracts
Salary: $21.00/hr for 40hrs/week
Please send your resume
By Mail: 2033 Larson Rd, North Vancouver, BC V7M 3A1
By Email: email@example.com
West British Gardening & Landscaping Ltd.