Shaan Professional Painting Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for 2 painters to join its team as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders
- Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
- Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies
Job Location: All over lower mainland area
Education: High School education is required
Completion of a three to four-year apprenticeship program
2 years of work experience in the trade.
Salary: $24.69/hr for 40hrs/week
How to apply:
By Mail:13845 89 Ave, Surrey BC, V3V 6K7
Shaan Professional Painting Ltd.