Drywall Installer and Finishers Required
White House Construction and Drywall Ltd located in Surrey, BC are looking for 2 Drywall Installers and Finishers to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joints.
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound tape in compound.
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Over three years of work experience
Completion of a three or four-year apprenticeship program in plastering/dry walling
Location: All over lower mainland according to contracts.
Compensation: $27.50 hr for 40hr/week
How to Apply:
Send your resume by
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 7116-150 Street, Surrey BC, V3S3J4