Evergreen Drywall Ltd. is looking for a Drywall Installer to join its team to work all over lower mainland.
- Measure cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
- Prepare material for installation and perform other related tasks.
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
- Other related duties.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- The combination of over three years of work experience and some high school, college or industry program.
Completion of a three or four-year apprenticeship program in plastering/dry walling
Job Location: All Over Lower Mainland Area according to contracts/projects
Compensation: $27.50/hour for 40 hours/week
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail at: 12727 67A Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1L9
Evergreen Drywall Ltd.