Global Immigration & Investment Services is full services immigration consulting firm located in the Greater Toronto Area. We are authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to give advice and to represent our clients under Economic, Family, Refugee and Temporary Residence streams. Serving global communities for more than 9 years, GIIS has a team of dedicated case managers, consultants and specialist who have served a vast majority of clients around the globe.
Purpose of the Job
The business development is an integral part of the organization. Role of a dedicated General Manager – Business Development, will oversee the business expansion by channelizing investment opportunities. On the other hand, performing facilitation role for business immigrants in setting up their directions towards successful business operations in Canada.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Develop business direction and strategies for the clientele generation and ensure that the development strategies should be in line with the goals and objectives set for the achievement of organizational sale targets.
- Identifying the correct market and promote the company’s services; arrange and conduct business meetings with future and prospective clients.
- Arrange seminars and webinars to reach clientele by providing details of the services offered.
- Work closely with the operation team to set up sale targets and goals.
- Manage the effective network of marketing representatives around the world.
- Oversee the budgeting of different departments and ensure that the allocation of resources is in line with the success of the business.
- Make decisions on key investment areas including the recruitment of additional personnel and equipment.
- Ensure that the organization functions are smooth including the human resources, finance, accounting, sale and marketing
- Communicate the strategies and reports with the management and the staff and maintain the quality of service by enforcing organization standards
- Evaluate the overall business processes; Identify issues in the business processes; provide and implement solutions to overcome any issues.
- Increase the efficiency of staff and team members by developing training and mentoring schedules; identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for the performance assessments
- Build strong relationship with the customers and other stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business or commerce field
- More than 10 years of related experience
- Experience in business development, management, and related roles
- Proficient in using MS Office and other related computer applications
- Excellent command on English language, reading, writing, and speaking
- Abe to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adhere with tight deadlines
- Able to build rapport, excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- The General Manager – Business Development will be working full time for minimum 37.5 hours a week,
- May be required to work some overtime hours to attend meetings during specific periods as per business needs.
- Will report directly to the Director and Senior Counsel
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for the position. Please contact us if you require any accommodation and we will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to facilitate the process.
- Competitive Annual Pay: $ 120,900 CAD
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work hours 37.5 hours a week
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Work Location: 305 Milner Avenue, Suite 203; Toronto, ON, M1B3V4
- Contact Name: Yaqoob Khan
- Company Name: Global Immigration and Investment Services
- Company Address: 305 Milner Avenue, Suite 203; Toronto, ON, M1B3V4
- Workplace Address: 305 Milner Avenue, Suite 203; Toronto, ON, M1B3V4
- Tel: +1 647-352-5063
- Fax: +1 647-931-6990
- Email: email@example.com
- Date Posted: February 18, 2021