Thermo-Tech Plastics LTD. has immediate opening for Supervisor, Finishing - Plastic Products Manufacturing at our Mississauga, Ontario location.
As a Supervisor, Finishing - Plastic Products Manufacturing your duties will be:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of production workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble, finish, or inspect plastic parts and products.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Set up machines and equipment.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Several years of experience as a machine operator or an assembler in rubber or plastic products manufacturing is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 26.50/hour
Location: 2299 Drew Road, Units 19-29, Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1A3
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com