Megastruct Developments Ltd. is looking for 2 Framing Carpenter to join its team, in Vancouver BC.
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts according to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
- Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures in residential and commercial buildings.
- May supervise other construction workers.
Language Requirement: English
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in the trade
- 3 to 4-year apprenticeship program in carpentry
Compensation: $28.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Different Location in Lower Mainland Area
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail at: 1040 East 64th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5X 2N7