One Plus One Construction Ltd located in Surrey, BC is looking for 2 Framing Carpenters to join its team.
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes.
- Using measuring tools, measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences, wooden structures in residential and commercial buildings.
- May supervise apprentices and other construction workers.
Language Requirement: English
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in the trade
3 to 4-year apprenticeship program in carpentry
Compensation: $28.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Different Location in Lower Mainland Area, BC
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter at: email@example.com
By mail at: 9382 131A Street, Surrey BC, V3V 6Z5