Canadian Railing Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for a Welder to join its team as soon as possible.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment, flame-cutting equipment, brazing and soldering equipment
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Assess welded surfaces, structures, and components to identify errors
- Determine weldability of materials
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 2 years of experience in the trade
3 to 4-year apprenticeship program
Compensation: $28.70/hour for 40 hours/week
Location: Unit 12, 13015-84 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 1B3
How to Apply
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 12, 13015-84 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 1B3
This position is open and available to aboriginal people, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada and other under-represented groups.
Canadian Railing Ltd.