- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Source and negotiate with vendors when necessary to procure merchandise for resale
- Plan budgets, authorize expenditures, and monitor revenues
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues
- 3 years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are required.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Must have 1-3 years Produce experience
- Must be able to lead support and contribute to team goals.
- Must have the capacity to take initiative when problems arise.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing; Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Professional demeanor under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in gaming areas and/or in parts laptop sales organization.
- Production line experience/know-how is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Cross cultural communication experience, need to cooperate with Taiwan headquarter and Canada retail channels.
- Negotiation and bargaining capabilities, with more than three years of relevant experience
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
$37.26 - $50.00 per hour, 30 hours a week
MICRO-STAR CANADA LTD.