City View Drywall Ltd. located in Surrey, BC, requires for a full-time Bookkeeper in a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate is an integrative thinker with a passion of accounting, financial reporting, and informed decision-making.
- Maintain records and establish, maintain and balance accounts using sage 50 or QuickBooks.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts and prepare financial statements.
- Record daily transactions, employee timesheets and maintain cash flow and coordinate with the accountant
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports as required by the management.
Education & Experience requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or related field.
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping with 2 years of experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk.
Wages: $24.00/hr for 40 hr/week
Job Location: Unit 107,12830 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8, Canada
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 107,12830 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8, Canada
City View Drywall Ltd.