Mar 30, 2021
Suite 104, 8920 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, Ontario, L3R 9W9
Our organization is looking for a talented and experienced Business Development Officer to join our team and lead the post-pandemic recovery and growth of our education business.
Terms of Employment: Full-Time (at least 35 hours per week)
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is preferred;
- At least 3 years of business development experience with measurable results;
- Exceptional level of communication and people skills;
- Team player.
Main job duties:
- Work with the senior management team to develop business and revenue expansion strategies for the next five years:
- Conduct research and surveys of the local markets to target for prospective students;
- Develop outreach programs to the Ontario schools boards to develop partnerships and collaborative projects: connect with representatives, develop presentation programs:
- Create effective presentations to promote Milton Prep Academy.
- Develop strategies to obtain additional capital investments:
- Seek and identify prospective investors;
- Create Investment Memorandums to present to prospective investors;
- Manage the initial investment process and be in charge of investor relationships and communications.
- Lead the international student outreach program:
- Develop strategy to obtain a Designated Learning Institution status with the government of Canada;
- Conduct international research to identify potential markets and sources of new international students ;
- Connect with the network of education agents, immigration consultants and lawyer to promote Milton Prep Academy;
- Develop a referral incentive program for international students;
- Conduct economic and social research to identify best locations for future Milton Prep Academy branches within Ontario and explore other provinces:
- Develop a thorough analysis of the future location performances and opportunities and present to senior management;
- Engage the stakeholders to develop a throughout branch expansion plan with detailed execution steps;
- Evaluate location proposals, create comprehensive profiles and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Set up current student and teacher surveys to identify growth opportunities, improvement of student services and effectiveness of the education programs.
- Manage the implementation of the surveys;
- Conduct analysis of the result and present to senior management with recommendations.
- Evaluate competition and research their promotional and business strategies.
- Represent Milton Prep Academy in responding to inquiries from parents, students, government officials, partners and other stakeholders to properly present and promote Milton Prep Academy.
Milton Education Inc. (Milton Prep Academy)