Taha & Sal INC O/A Sunset Grill Restaurant
Taha & Sal INC O/A Sunset Grill Restaurant has immediate opening for experienced Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain relationship with customers.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries according to requests from customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special trays and delivery of food to Customers.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Have 1 to 2 years of experience in food preparation or services are required;
- Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 21.00/ hour
Business Location: B3-5089 Dixie road, Mississauga, ON, L4W 0E6
To apply e-mail your resume to: TahaSalinc@gmail.com