Required a Nanny (NOC: 4411) for Two Children (7 Years old Daughter, and 4 Years old Daughter) in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a Nanny (NOC: 4411) your duties will be:
Nanny perform some or all the following duties:
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence
- Baths, dress and feed children.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other house keeping duty.
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of Children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Take children to and from school and appointments.
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Nanny may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field or Child care experience may be required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 15.25/hour
Business Location: 8 TRAIL RIDER DRIVE, BRAMPTON, ON, L6P 4J6
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com