Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor (NOC 1215)
Working Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Unit 2130 - 5000 Miller Rd,
Richmond BC V7B 1K9
Since our inception in 1992, Trust Freight (Canada) Inc. has been an industry leader in freight forwarding business. Our company is looking for a full-time Logistics Supervisor to join our team in Richmond location as soon as possible.
- Plan and oversee logistics operations and arrange work schedules;
- Coordinate the logistics team, delegate workload, and resolve work-related problems;
- Evaluate employee work performance and ensure quality work performed on both internal and external needs;
- Train new workers on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies;
- Provide logistics information and coordinate activities with internal departments;
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports based on shipment data, and regularly communicate with management;
- Responsible for requisition of equipment and arrange for maintenance as necessary.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Completion of High School;
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, ability to supervise 4 people;
- Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft© Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
- Team player, accurate, reliability, organized, judgment
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Trust Freight (Canada) Inc.