Position Title: Relocations –Team Leader
Business Name: Kleiner Services Inc.
Business Operating As: Kleiner Moving and Storage
Business Address: 110 - 12111 Bridgeport Road, Richmond
Place of Work: 110 - 12111 Bridgeport Road, Richmond
Travel: The role requires travel to various locations in the Greater Vancouver / Lower-Mainland Area
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 Per Hour
Hours: Forty (40) Hours Per week
Reporting To: Fleet Manager
Vacation: Two (2) Weeks of Paid Vacation Per Year
Kleiner Services Inc. is a Professional Moving Company that offers pre and post-moving services such as packing, storage, and assembly for residential and commercial contents - for residential and corporate relocations. We are a local Canadian company in the heart of the Lower Mainland servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, and to the Vancouver Island.
- Work team and team-supervisors (“Team”) to load and unload residential and commercial products, materials, appliances and furniture (“Materials”) to / from moving trucks - and to / from residential and commercial locations.
- Work with Team to complete additional material handling activities, such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing, unpacking wrapping and protecting contents.
- This includes the handling and protecting of fragile and sensitive materials.
- Work with Team and team-supervisors to operate various loading machinery that are regularly used to load / unload and move Materials – such as liftgates, ramps and forklifts.
- Work with Team and team-supervisors to operate industrial trucks, loaders and other equipment to transport Materials, such as pallet jacks, assorted dollies, lifting straps and air glides.
- Work with Team to operate various kinds of equipment that is / are regularly used to transfer Materials such as pallet jacks, assorted dollies, lifting straps and air glides.
- Work with Team complete the following tasks, as needed: opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and checking materials from time to time.
- Able to work well and communicate effectively and sensitively in a team environment, while encouraging safety procedures and remaining professional at all times.
- At least one full-year of work experience doing the following:
- Loading and unloading Materials.
- Operating loading devices.
- Operating trucks and industrial loading equipment.
- Opening containers and crates.
- Taking inventory and checking materials.
- Secondary school required.
- Physical Strength is required.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with all tools, resources and safety procedures, in a team environment.
Please send your resume to HR@Kleinerservices.com or call 604-332-8329.