SAARAL SOUTH INDIAN RESTAURANT CORP.
Saaral South Indian Restaurant Corp. O/A Saaral South Indian Restaurant has immediate opening for an experienced 1 Line Cook (NOC: 6322) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Line Cook (NOC: 6322), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Supervise and schedule kitchen helpers
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff.
- Completion of secondary school is usually
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or 2 to 3 years of cooking experience is required.
- Effective supervising and training skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 16.00 /hour
Location: Unit 1B-220 Wexford road, Brampton, Ontario, L6Z4N7
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saaral South Indian Restaurant Corp. O/A Saaral South Indian Restaurant