The selected candidate will provide support to the managerial team and staff with a variety of administrative duties.
- Create/edit correspondence, presentations and other working documents for the management team.
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as vendors, customers, and the public.
- Handle confidential information. Manage the executive’s schedules. Maintain the security of the company and client records and files. Create procedures for handling files systems and other office tasks.
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Work independently ensuring the effective performance of the office; using independent judgment and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Create, track and update purchase requisitions and contracts.
- Organize catering and events, as requested.
- Order office supplies and maintains levels of supply when needed.
- Coordinate courier and shipments, as required
- Other administrative tasks, as requested
High school/College Diploma
2+ years of experience
Salary: $40 per hour
Location: 4 Finley Rd. – Brampton
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tnext Communication Inc.