We are looking for an experienced Retail Store supervisor (NOC 6211) for our client UPS Store in Guelph, ON
The Retail Store supervisor at UPS Store performs a variety of duties which includes below.
- Salary: $20.50 to $22.50 / hour for 30-40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On call, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Sell merchandise
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is usually required or equivalent
Experience & Skills: 1-2 years of Experience
How to Apply:
Please email you resume at- email@example.com
By Mail -
17A-218 silvercreek parkway north, Guelph, ON. N1H 8E8
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.