We are looking for a Nanny for elderly parents who lives in Surrey BC.
- Supervise and take care of elderly in our own residence.
- Plan, prepare, and serve nutritious meals considering their health conditions.
- Keep check over medications and treatments as prescribed by physician.
- Assume full responsibility of the household according to the situation.
- Perform other housekeeping activities as requested.
- Assist in other outside activities such as grocery shopping and some outdoor activities.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at home.
- Tend to emotional wellbeing of the elderly and support them.
Secondary School is required
At least 6 months of nanny program
6 months work experience as a full-time caregiver or in a health care related occupation
Salary: $16/hr for 40hrs/week
Location: 18095 58A Ave, Surrey, BC V3S1N7
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements, please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
18095 58A Ave, Surrey, BC V3S1N7